Find happiness every time you look in the mirror.
Our dentist is specially trained to deliver cosmetic injectables.
BOTOX Cosmetic Injectables
Botox is a non-surgical treatment that temporarily reduces moderate to severe frown lines, especially between the brows. Botox is the most popular cosmetic procedure in the United States, with a satisfaction rate of 97%. Botox reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, can treat certain types of migraines, can correct a distorted smile, and can alleviate the pain associated with TMJ Disorders and migraines. The procedure takes approximately ten minutes.
We tailor Botox treatments to each individual patient, rather than treating everyone the same. We are able to elevate brows and enhance lips while maintaining a natural appearance, allowing our patients to express themselves typically. When you have good Botox, it doesn't appear like you've had it!
In addition to cosmetic enhancements, Botox is an effective treatment for several dental issues, including:
- High Lip Line or "Gummy Smile": Patients with a high lip line can use Botox to help relax lip muscles and achieve a lower, more aesthetically-pleasing smile line. This is a popular option because the entire process isn’t invasive and can provide a more immediate treatment.
- TMJ Disorder: Patients dealing with Temporomandibular Joint Disorder can also benefit from Botox injections. Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) abnormalities can result in significant pain due to excessive muscular activity, and historically, the available therapeutic choices have been restricted. Currently, Botox has the capability to induce muscular relaxation, enabling dental practitioners to provide expedient and effective pain alleviation.
- Bruxism: Botox treatments can also minimize bruxism by reducing the intensity of the involved muscular contractions. These injections can be an effective complement to night guard devices.
Dental Dermal Fillers
Our practice also utilizes dermal fillers for our patients.
- To correct a gummy smile. A gummy smile is a condition where too much gum tissue is visible when smiling. This can be caused by several factors, including genetics, aging, and receding gums. Dermal fillers can be used to plump up the lips and reduce the amount of visible gum tissue.
- To close gaps between teeth. A gap between teeth, also known as a diastema, can be caused by various factors, including genetics, thumb sucking, and tooth decay. Dermal fillers can be used to fill in the gap between the teeth, making the smile look more natural and even.
- To enhance the shape of the chin and jaw. Dermal fillers can be used to add volume to the chin and jaw, creating a more defined and youthful appearance. This can be a helpful treatment for people with a weak chin or who have lost volume in their face due to aging.
- To create fuller lips. Dermal fillers can be used to plump up the lips, making them look fuller and more youthful. This is a popular treatment for people who want to improve the appearance of their lips or who have lost volume in their lips due to aging.
- To treat angular cheilitis. Angular cheilitis is a condition that causes the corners of the mouth to become red, cracked, and painful. Dermal fillers can be used to treat this condition by plumping up the tissue around the corners of the mouth and preventing the skin from cracking.
In addition to these uses, dermal fillers can also be used to treat a variety of other cosmetic concerns, such as wrinkles, folds, and scars. We are uniquely qualified to administer dermal fillers because we have the training and experience to safely and effectively inject these materials. We also have the expertise to assess patients' needs and recommend the best treatment plan.
Monday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Thursday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 1 p.m.